Teaching the Littles & Middles
EVERY MONTH you’ll receive a new module with curriculum ideas for getting your kids to love reading, teaching math, science, history and more in a way that is fun and engenders a life-long love of learning. Learn WHAT to teach, WHEN to teach it, and HOW to teach it in an effect way that fosters real understanding.
EVERY MONTH you’ll receive a new module with curriculum ideas for getting your kids to love reading, teaching math, science, history and more in a way that is fun and engenders a life-long love of learning. Some of what will be covered includes:
- An understanding of the 3 Types of Education, and how to make sure you’ve chosen the right one! (Critically important- most homeschoolers miss this!)
- An overview of how children learn differently from adults (and from other children) and how to teach to their unique learning style
- Diving into the Phases of Learning and Erikson’s chart on the Hierarchy of Needs, to better understand what your child needs to learn — and most importantly — when
- Inspiration for you to inspire your child and keep their natural love of learning alive (we’re all born with it. The ‘conveyor belt’ system squelches it)
- The key ‘ingredients’ for creating a family culture that makes learning as natural as eating and sleeping
- Ideas for creating ‘active learning’ — the only kind of learning that really sticks
- Techniques for helping your child to learn focus and follow-through
- Guiding your child in learning HOW to think, not just WHAT to think
- When to use curriculum, and when not to (so you avoid a hate of learning)
- ‘Secrets’ for getting your kids to love reading! The number one factor for educational success
- Specific, actionable ideas for teaching math, science, art, literature, music, languages and much more (with example ‘lesson plans’)
- Glimpses into a ‘Day-in-the-Life’ of our WorldSchool
- The absolute best resources — book lists, websites, videos, curriculum and more!
No Reviews found for this course.